FOR ALL THE CROCHET LOVERS

HI AND WELCOME.... BIENVENUE A TOUTES.. I HAVE FOUND IN THIS ART AND SKILL A WONDERFUL WAY TO DO WONDERFUL THING WHERE YOU CAN FLOWER YOUR WORLD WITH LOTS OF LOVE , BY GIVING OR OFFERING A PIECE OF YOUR HEART "MADE BY HAND WITH LOVE".

Seguidores

segunda-feira, 25 de junho de 2012

BABY SHOES IN KNITTING






YES, LIKE YOU SEE IN THE PICTURES,   I FELT LIKE DOING KNITTING , A LOT OF KNITTING BABY SHOES, HUMMM I LOVED IT.. IT IS SO CUUUTE...I ALWAYS THOUGHT KNITTING MORE DIFFICULT THAN CROCHET, BUT TODAY WITH THE YOUTUBE, WE CAN LEARN A LOT OF IT... I FOUND A GREAT MODEL IN YOUTUBE ,



.. THANKS FOR POPPING IN, GREAT WEEK TO ALL...

4 comentários:

  1. Aren't they just gorgeous. I love the darker green ones....a change from the traditional pink,white or blue. Real cuties!

    Amanda :-)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. dear amanda thanks for your comments, i still will show you bi-colours that i did with a flower....
    best regards

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Cute! Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I may not comment but enjoy your posts. Stay cool!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. thank you so much ;)
    http://sewingbreakdown.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir

Dear friends this is the blog, that i am going to share with you my love for crochet... i love your comments, your WORDS COUNT....