FOR ALL THE CROCHET LOVERS

HI AND WELCOME.... BIENVENUE A TOUTES.. I HAVE FOUND IN THIS ART AND SKILL A WONDERFUL WAY TO DO WONDERFUL THING WHERE YOU CAN FLOWER YOUR WORLD WITH LOTS OF LOVE , BY GIVING OR OFFERING A PIECE OF YOUR HEART "MADE BY HAND WITH LOVE".

Seguidores

domingo, 6 de junho de 2010

THE HEXAGON JACKET FOR BABY IN CROCHET

I DID AN HEXAGON JACKET, starting with an AFRICAN FLOWER....... it came up nice.
I saw it from my friend suz from englandhttp://shropshirescrappersuz.blogspot.com/, who started her jacket with an african flower. THE IDEA is orginal, so if you are interested to do an hexagon , it is easy, go here.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Dear friends this is the blog, that i am going to share with you my love for crochet... i love your comments, your WORDS COUNT....